Just me again. The girl with zero chill. #Cursebreakers are just two months away from publication of DtN by Brigid Kemmerer! Woop! The preorder promo is now available and it is 😘🤌🏼 (Click here for promo form)
a Moonflower Elixir enamel pin! Do I need it? I think YES! Speaking of moonflower. See that blue drink? I made my own Moonflower Elixir recipe! The deets are posted on Katie’s Krazy Book Obsession! Enjoy sweet dreams of Prince “Cruel Cory” Corrick. (I know I will). And be sure to preorder #DefyTheNight! Ps. There’s also a Spotify playlist! Pps. The moonflower is one of the most romantic plants you can grow in a garden. The large, trumpet-shape flowers unfurl in the evening and stay open until the sun rises. Ppps. Thanks to the house wizard (Travis) for photoshopping the book cover and moonflower.
- 1/4 teaspoon Blue Majik
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon water, plus additional, if needed to blend paste
- 1 cup milk of choice (I use vanilla almond milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine Blue Majik, maple syrup and water in a large mug. Stir until the powders are dissolved, adding additional water as needed.
- Heat the milk in a small pot over low to medium low heat until warmed to your liking.
- Pour milk into the mug with the paste mixture and stir to combine. Stir in vanilla extract.
*recipe adapted from the chic life